Posts Tagged ‘Deciding factors for your new hairstyle’
Choosing one’s hairstyle is not much hard to determine. But before choosing one you should remember some points and always be sure that your hairstyle suits you and you are happy and content and also is confident in it. You should always choose a hairstyle in which you can be the most comfortable. A perfect and comfortable hairstyle can change your outer appearance and can make you feel new and fresh. No one really wants to stick to the same look without any change throughout the lifetime. Change is eventually needful for everyone. So it’s always better to change your hairstyle or have a new color on after a period of time to update your look and style statement. This is sure to attract attention and make everyone feel your presence with your unique hairstyling.
Now before having a new makeover in any particular hairstyle there are obviously some pints to be taken into consideration:
1. Face cutting and body shape: The first and foremost thing to be considered before having a haircut or to put on a new hairstyle is your face cutting and your body structure. For example, you cannot go for a short haircut if your are having a large face cutting. It looks much beautiful with long hairstyle. Even if you are having big and bulky body stricture you are not free to have a short haircut. While with any type of body or face structure you can go for a medium haircut. The density of your hair and the hair texture also plays a vital role in deciding your hairstyle.
2. Your personality: Another important deciding factor for choosing your hairstyle is the type of personality you possess. Your haircut or hairstyle should always go with your personality. With having a tomboy like attitude you can always go for a short haircut like Mandira Bedi or Kiran Bedi. But with a carefree and desperate attitude you can opt for Meg Ryan’s haircut. Also Jodie Foster’s haircut can be preferable. A medium length hair is better suitable for you if you are a corporate or businesswoman.
3. Lifestyle: Your haircut and hairstyle also depends on the kind of lifestyle you are accustomed to. The amount of time you can spend on your hair is quite crucial for choosing a haircut. You can never compromise with your hair care. Therefore you should always choose a hairstyle that suits better with your time management. Never compromise with your hair and its health. It should be remembered that a good hair care is the secret behind a good hairstyle.
4. Career: Career orientation is the most common thing among most of the women. Therefore the career-oriented women need a hairstyle that is short, beautiful and elegant but feminine. It should be something that is easy to handle and maintain to cope up with the busy schedule of life. Therefore long hair is not much suitable for such women as it can be problematic to maintain.
5. Eye color and skin tone: Last but not the least eye color and skin tone are quite important for choosing your hairstyle and hair color. Your hair color should compliment your eye color and your skin tone, body shape and your face cutting. It should always be remembered that to look good is the main objective and not experimenting blindly.