Archive for February, 2012
Every future bride likes to picture the wedding, years before the big event. However, as the day approaches, you might realize that nothing goes as planned, and sometimes it is really hard to arrange all the details. In fact, the majority of tasks are the responsibility of the future bride, from arranging the guests at the tables to the bridesmaid dresses. If you want to obtain the energy to solve all those problems, maybe you should think about a wedding planner. Of course, your friends can also help you, especially the girls that are bridesmaids, and as soon as you tell them the color of the bridesmaid dresses, they should start searching for the respective models.
Try to draw the wedding dress of your dreams, and also the dresses of the bridesmaids. This way, you will be able to determine if the respective dress is suited for you, and if it matches the colors of the bridesmaid dresses. It might seem like an insignificant detail, but a contrast between the dresses of the bridesmaids and the dress of the bride is of significant improtance, if you want to impress your guests with your attention for details, but also to create a pleasant aspect of the event as a whole.
Choosing one’s hairstyle is not much hard to determine. But before choosing one you should remember some points and always be sure that your hairstyle suits you and you are happy and content and also is confident in it. You should always choose a hairstyle in which you can be the most comfortable. A perfect and comfortable hairstyle can change your outer appearance and can make you feel new and fresh. No one really wants to stick to the same look without any change throughout the lifetime. Change is eventually needful for everyone. So it’s always better to change your hairstyle or have a new color on after a period of time to update your look and style statement. This is sure to attract attention and make everyone feel your presence with your unique hairstyling.
Now before having a new makeover in any particular hairstyle there are obviously some pints to be taken into consideration:
1. Face cutting and body shape: The first and foremost thing to be considered before having a haircut or to put on a new hairstyle is your face cutting and your body structure. For example, you cannot go for a short haircut if your are having a large face cutting. It looks much beautiful with long hairstyle. Even if you are having big and bulky body stricture you are not free to have a short haircut. While with any type of body or face structure you can go for a medium haircut. The density of your hair and the hair texture also plays a vital role in deciding your hairstyle.
2. Your personality: Another important deciding factor for choosing your hairstyle is the type of personality you possess. Your haircut or hairstyle should always go with your personality. With having a tomboy like attitude you can always go for a short haircut like Mandira Bedi or Kiran Bedi. But with a carefree and desperate attitude you can opt for Meg Ryan’s haircut. Also Jodie Foster’s haircut can be preferable. A medium length hair is better suitable for you if you are a corporate or businesswoman.
3. Lifestyle: Your haircut and hairstyle also depends on the kind of lifestyle you are accustomed to. The amount of time you can spend on your hair is quite crucial for choosing a haircut. You can never compromise with your hair care. Therefore you should always choose a hairstyle that suits better with your time management. Never compromise with your hair and its health. It should be remembered that a good hair care is the secret behind a good hairstyle.
4. Career: Career orientation is the most common thing among most of the women. Therefore the career-oriented women need a hairstyle that is short, beautiful and elegant but feminine. It should be something that is easy to handle and maintain to cope up with the busy schedule of life. Therefore long hair is not much suitable for such women as it can be problematic to maintain.
5. Eye color and skin tone: Last but not the least eye color and skin tone are quite important for choosing your hairstyle and hair color. Your hair color should compliment your eye color and your skin tone, body shape and your face cutting. It should always be remembered that to look good is the main objective and not experimenting blindly.
If it was possible, women would have a separate bag for every piece of clothing that they owned. It is highly improbably though. Many buy the latest fashionable bags in the market, especially if it appears on the arms of a celebrity. But it is actually what your body looks like and your personality that should decide what kind of bags that you choose.
First, take a long look at yourself. The bag that you choose will accentuate whatever part it ends at. Thus, if you are more heavy set at the bottom, you should carry shoulder bags with smaller straps. If you tall and fit, then carry a small to medium sized hobo that ends at your waist, especially to go with your coats and your jackets.
For someone who is short and petite, large womens bags can make you look smaller, and could take more space than you. Remember, the Alexander Novak is not made for everyone, but a Chanel 2.55 with its elegance will add a touch of feminity to all.
For those with a full curvy figure, try bags that can boost your midline, especially something that looks good with those elegant shrugs. Try not to go for shoulder bags: a short strapped handbag that you can hold in your palm can really help accentuate your legs.